Copay savings for eligible patients
You pay $10 for Toujeo® whether it is covered by your insurance or not.
Or call 1-866-390-5622 for more information.
In pharmacy or in the mail
Take your card and fill your prescription at a retail pharmacy, such as Walgreens, Rite
Aid, Walmart, Kroger, Publix, Safeway, etc.
If you'd rather not visit a pharmacy, use your mail-order pharmacy and then go to
patientrebateonline.com or call 866-390-5622 to get rebates by mail.
*This offer is not valid for prescriptions covered by or submitted for reimbursement under Medicare, Medicaid, VA, DOD, TRICARE, or similar federal or state programs, including any state pharmaceutical programs. Void where prohibited by law. For the duration of the program, the Savings Card carries maximum savings up to:
- $500 per pack for all patients who are enrolled in a commercial insurance plan, whether Toujeo® or Lantus® is covered or not by your insurance
- $200 per pack of Toujeo® for patients not enrolled in a commercial insurance plan
- $100 per pack of Lantus® for patients not enrolled in a commercial insurance plan
This offer is valid for up to 3 packs per prescription. Savings may vary depending on patients' out-of-pocket costs. Upon registration, patients receive all program details. Sanofi US reserves the right to change the maximum cap amount, rescind, revoke, or amend the program without notice.
The majority of Commercial patients are covered for Toujeo®
aManaged Markets Insight and Technology (database). August 2016.
Through the Sanofi Patient Connection™ program, you have access to:
- Support to help determine your prescription insurance coverage and options
- Toujeo® at no cost, if you meet eligibility requirements of the program
- Help to identify additional resources and disease management support
To learn more, visit the Sanofi Patient Connection page or call 1-888-847-4877.